Careprost Eye Drops (Bimatoprost 0.03% solution):
Bimatoprost 0.03% Eye Drops are formulated to treat glaucoma and ocular hypertension. Besides being a great solution for lowering intraocular pressure, it acts magic for lengthening of eyelashes. It boosts the growth phase of eyelashes and shortens the resting phase. Careprost Eye Drops 3ml is a medicine for eye care for curing hypotrichosis of eyelashes, i.e. inadequate eyelashes. It commonly helps you in growing eyelashes to the fullest with longer, darker, and thicker features which are generally desired. Females with thinner eyelashes seek treatment for improving the appearance of their eyelashes. Using false mascara & beauty products are temporary alternatives. Careprost (ophthalmic solution 0.03%) are a promising solution to enhance the beauty of their eyes safely and effectively achieve eyelashes.
Careprost Eye Drops at Best Price From India:
|Pack Size/Qty||Price||Price Per ED|
|20 Bottle/s||$315.60||$15.78||Add to Cart|
|15 Bottle/s||$236.70||$15.78||Add to Cart|
|10 Bottle/s||$157.80||$15.78||Add to Cart|
|5 Bottle/s||$79.10||$15.82||Add to Cart|
|3 Bottle/s||$47.46||$15.82||Add to Cart|
|1 Bottle||$15.82||$15.82||Add to Cart|
Active ingredient Careprost Eye Drops 0.03%:
The main active ingredient which is present in Careprost lash boost serum is the Bimatoprost. It also contains sodium phosphate, benzalkonium, sodium phosphate citric acid in the water. To maintain the PH level of 6.8 to 7.8, sodium hydroxide is also included in it. The Careprost Eye Drops 3ml comprise of the highly active ingredient which is known as Bimatoprost 0.03%. This eye drop solution is a synthetic analogue of the prostamide. It is being utilized extensively for lowering down the intraocular pressure (IOP) within Glaucoma.
What is the generic and brand name of Careprost Eye Drops 3ml:
Medicines often have several names. When a medicine is first discovered, it is given a chemical name, which describes the atomic or molecular structure of the medicine. The chemical name of medicines is usually too complex and cumbersome for general use. Next, a shorthand version of the chemical name or a code name is developed for easy reference among researchers.
The generic name of a medicine is assigned, in the United States, by an official agency, the United States adopted name (USAN) Council.
The brand name medicine is built up by the company requesting approval for the drug and identifies it as the exclusive property of that company.
The generic name of this Eye Drops is (Bimatoprost 0.03% solution) and the brand name of this medicine is (Latisse) Eye Drops.
Manufacture ophthalmic solution 0.03%w/v by:
Ophthalmic solution 0.03% is manufactured by (Sun Pharma). It is a renowned pharmaceutical company of India which manufactures Eye Drops. That is why its eye care products are very effective and safe to use.
Strength of Careprost Eye Drops 3ml:
Careprost Eye Drops 0.03% medicine which is available in the various strengths and substitutes all the leading online pharmacy, and drugstores.
What are the uses of Careprost Eye Drops (Bimatoprost 0.03% solution):
Careprost Eye Drops 0.03% best medication for growing eyelashes:
Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops also known as Latisse and Lumigan, is very helpful to diagnosed hypotrichosis, it produce when eyelash growth is abnormal or not sufficient to give you enough Bimatoprost, synthetic analogue (mimc) or a naturally producing chemical known as prostaglandin, which is commonly to be involved in hair growth and acts by increasing the length of the active hair growth phase. Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops medicine can help you grow eyelashes that are larger, thickens, dens and darker than they were before.
Careprost ED medication for Glaucoma:
Careprost 0.03% ED medicine contains Bimatoprost, a synthetic analogue of the naturally producing prostamide that has potent ocular hypotensive (pressure lowering activity and is used to cure eye glaucoma. This medicine builds up a pressure in the eye that is seen in glaucoma is caused by a blockage in the draining system for the eye fluid called aqueous humor, which is produced continually. Although aqueous humour is vital for maintaining normal eye pressure and providing nutrients for the eye, increased production or decreased drainage for the eye increases IOP, which can cause affect to the optic nerve fibers that lead out of the return to the brain and may lead to gradual loss of eye vision. Bimatoprost 0.03% Eye Drops medicine improves the flow of aqueous humour out of the eye to the spongy particles known as trabecular networks, by opening up the trabecular mesh for fluid drainage. As the flow of fluid into and out of the eye remains balanced again, the pressure in the eye is lessened and this lowers the risk of affect or harm to the optic nerve and loss of vision that can happen if glaucoma progresses uncured.
How to use of Careprost Eye Drops (Ophthalmic solution 0.03%):
Initially, you need to consult your health care provider before using the medication. More or fewer people can use only one drop every day in the affected area. It is a suggested medication for glaucoma patients and needs to be used at night only. It strictly prohibited not using more than ones in a day and maintaining that throughout the procedure.
Procedure to apply Careprost Eye Drops 0.03%.
Use Careprost 0.03% exactly as your ophthalmologist has told you. Check with your physician if you are not sure about how to use the Careprost 0.03% eye drop. It is prescribed to take one drop daily in the affected eye. You can use it either in the morning or in the evening. Try to use it daily at the same time to maintain the continuity.
Steps to apply Careprost Eye Drops 0.03%:
- Make sure that the product bottle is sealed proffer otherwise do not use it.
- Check its expiration date before use.
- Use it at the fix time every day.
- Use only prescribed doses of this medicine for better results.
- Read out carefully all the guidelines and instruction which are mentioned on the pack
- Wash your hand eyes before using the eye drop.
- Tilt your head, look up, and squeeze the bottle to release one drop in the eye that needs treatment.
- Close your eyes, while keeping the eye closed, all you need to do is press your finger against the corner of the closed eye (inside corner of your eye) and hold for two minutes. This action is helpful in stopping the medication getting into the rest of the body.
- Do not let the tip of the bottle touch your eye. Put the cap of the bottle immediately after using the medication. If you have been told to use Careprost Eye Drops 0.03%with other ophthalmic solution, take a gap of at least 10 to 15 min between putting Bimatoprost, there is nothing to think about much, what you need to do is use a single drop as an when you remember, and then go back to follow your normal dosing schedule. Avoid using the medication for more than once.
How Careprost Eye Drops 3ml work:
Careprost Eye Drops 0.03% is a very safe and effective medicine for the treatment of glaucoma. We can say it is the best option to treat glaucoma disease. It works by decreasing the production of aqueous humour (fluid in the eyes), thereby lowering the increased eye pressure. It is a fast working medication of glaucoma disease.
Dosage of Careprost ED 0.03%:
When using Careprost Eye Drops (Bimatoprost 0.03%), the correct dosage will depend on the condition being treated and the individual patient. Strictly follow all instructions given by your ophthalmologist. Never self-medicate or adjust Careprost ED your dose yourself.
The dose of the medicine depends on various factors and sometimes the dose may be varying person to person health and age. A doctor can prescribe what dose is relevant for the patient. So always use this medicine with the recommendation of a doctor. Without doctor recommendation it may cause severe side effects.
The dose of this medicine depends upon the following factors:
- Age of a patient.
- Nature of disease of patients.
- Gender of patient.
- Conditions or situations of patients like: pregnancy or breastfeeding etc.
- Height and weight of a patient.
- Past medical history of patients. Etc.
Do not use an overdose of Careprost 0.03% ED medicine because overdose may cause severe or serious side effects. If a patient takes an overdose then seek emergency medical attention or contact your healthcare provider as soon as possible.
Administer the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is near time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not use double your dose of this Careprost 0.03% ED to fulfill for the missed one.
Contraindication of Careprost Eye Drops (Bimatoprost 0.03% solution):
If you are suffering from any of the following diseases, you should not take Careprost Eye Drops 0.03% unless your physician recommends to do so.
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Heart attack problem
- Liver disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Corneal abrasion
- Hypertension etc.
Warning and precautions:
- Not recommended to be used for patients allergic to Bimatoprost or any of the active ingredients used in the Careprost 0.03% ED.
- Patients below 15 years of age are not eligible to use Careprost 0.03% ED medicine because safety and efficacy is not clinically established at this age.
- Take off your contact lenses before taking the Careprost 0.03%Ed and wear them again after 20 to 25 min. of using the dose to avoid any kinds of risks.
- The interaction with smoking and alcohol is unknown so consult your habits well with the physician.
- Driving is not recommended right after using a dose of Careprost 0.03% eye drop as it may cause blurring of vision for a few minutes. However, this blurring effect lasts only for a short time so choose to drive when your vision gets clear. One may choose to wash the eyes well before driving to avoid risk.
- Careprost Eye Drops 0.03% is generally considered to be safe and effective during lactation as it causes no harm or risk to the baby while breastfeeding.
- Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops may not be ideal during pregnancy as it may have severe effects on the fetus. Sometimes it may be prescribed by the health care provider despite pregnancy. Plz read Careprost reviews carefully on this before using the medicine.
- Discuss the Careprost 0.03% ED with the physician which you are already taking so you can get guidance whether or not this medicine will suit along with them.
- In case of the bacterial contamination of the drug, infection of the cornea may result. It is highly recommended to take all kinds of hygienic precautions before using the Careprost 0.03% ED.
- Finally, use this medicine always with the advice of a professional eye doctor. If you want to get the best result of this eye drop. Always follow all the instructions and guidelines which are recommended by a doctor.
What are the side effects of Ophthalmic solution 0.03% (Careprost ED)?
When a patient starts to use this medicine then it may occur some mild, moderate or severe side effects. If a patient feels some mild side effects then it is not a matter of worry because mild side effects go away after a few days. But if a patient experiences some moderate or severe side effects then he should go to the doctor as soon as possible. Here we discuss some side effects but it is not a complete list of side some other side may occur.
When a patient starts using this medicine for the first time then he may experience temporary blindness. It is a sign of severe side effects, then he should stop the medicine and he needs to go to the doctor as soon as possible.
Eye swelling (moderate):
Eye swelling is a moderate type of side effects of this medicine, if a patient experience his eyes are heavy and not to open easily then he should call the ophthalmologist immediately.
Redness of eye (mild):
It is a common side effect most of the time a patient may experience these side effects. But there is no need for medical attention because it goes away after a few days. If it is not go away after one or two days then a patient goes to the doctor and discuss about the side effects.
Burning or itching of eyes (moderate):
It is a moderate type of side effect, in this case a patient experience a continuously itching and burning in the eye if it does not stop after some time then a patient should go to the doctor and discuss about the side effect.
Increase in hair growth (moderate):
It is not a matter of worry because this side effect is treated automatically after a few days, but sometimes it may take a long time. If it does not stop after a week or two week then a patient needs medical attention, then he should go to the doctor and discuss the side effects.
It is a mild side effect of this medicine because when a patient starts using this medicine for the first time then he may feel a headache. But it is not a matter of worry because it may treat automatically after a few times.
Eye discharge (mild):
It is a mild side effect of this medicine; in this case a patient may experience water continuously (eye discharge) from the eyes. But it may treat automatically after a few hours. If it is not treated automatically then a patient should go to the doctor and discuss the side effects.
Eye color changes (severe):
It is also a severe side effect, in this case a patient temporarily experience change color of eyes. If you feel your eyes iris color change then stop the medicine and go to the doctor immediately.
Change in color vision (severe):
When a patient start using this medicine then this side effect may occur, if a patient experiences a change in color vision then stop the medicine and go to the doctor as fast as possible.
Double vision (severe):
Double vision is a severe side effect of this medicine, in this case a patient see double images of a single object, if you are experiencing these side effects then you need to go to the doctor immediately.
Blurred vision (severe):
Blurred vision is also a severe side effect of this medicine. In this case a patient does not see a clear image of an object. If you experience this side effect then you should go to the doctor as soon as possible.
It is a mild side effect when a patient starts using this medicine for the first time then he may feel mild fever, it is not a matter of worry because it may go away automatically after a few hours.
Change of taste (mild):
It is also a mild side effect of this medicine, in this case a patient does not feel actual taste of fruit and other foods items, if you feel or experience a change of taste then no need to worry because it may treat automatically after a few days.
- Store it, away from children’s reach and sight.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed
- Do not use this eye drop after the expiry date.
- Stop taking the bottle four weeks after first opening, to prevent infections. Medicines should not be disposed of in the water or household waste.
- Keep away from the direct sunlight.
- Keep away from the water or moisture surface.
- Store it, its original pack etc.
Why to buy Careprost Eye Drops 0.03%
It is an open secret that women always remain worried about their overall appearance, be it body shape, complexion, or eyelashes. Having beautiful eyelashes makes your eyes stand out without much involvement of makeup. But having natural and healthy eyelashes is an arduous work in itself. However do not worry as you have got a great solution Careprost 0.03% ED.
Careprost 0.03% ED is the best and effective ophthalmic solution derived so far to obtain dark and dens, thick and long eyelashes. It blends generic Bimatoprost that thickens eyelashes besides helping with glaucoma and ocular hypertension. In medical terminology, this 0.03% ED comes under a class of eye medications (prostaglandin analogs). Careprost 0.03% ED is an ophthalmic solution that is specially manufactured to diagnose ocular hypertension due to the draining of extra fluid in the eye. However, the benefits are not restricted to just treating ocular hypertension. Besides, it also helps with glaucoma, an eye condition that damages the optic nerve.
Buy Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03% (Careprost 3ml) online:
You can buy Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03% at best price online from our pharmacy because we provide best and superior quality medicine to the customers all over the world. We are a leading online pharmacy of India that deals in especially eye medicine to the customer across the world. Millions of people give preference to buy Careprost Eye Drops 3ml online from our pharmacy because they are well aware about our services and quality of products.
Why to buy Bimatoprost 0.03% Eye Drops from us:
- We provide the best and genuine product to the customers.
- We have a strong network of stores across the world.
- We delivered the product within a fixed time.
- We provide safe and secure payment mode.
- We provide 24*7 customer support.
- Best return and refund policy. Etc.
Submit your review
I just got my second order of Careprost bimatoprost ophthalmic solution eye drops because I am absolutely in love with the results! I have used this lash serum for three months now and constantly get compliments on my lashes. I first started using this serum because I was addicted to eyelashes. I used the serum while having eyelash extensions in and after all the extensions came out 2 to 3 weeks) I felt my lashes had grown! Have yet to go back to eyelash extension because my real lashes have become so much dense and darker, longer and darker.