Generic Careprost Eye Drop Plus (Bimatoprost) is a liquid solution containing the active ingredient Bimatoporst used to diagnose the Glaucoma and eyelashes for thicker, longer, darker and dense.
What is Careprost Eye Drop Plus :
Bimatoprost was developed in the 30s of the 20th century; it was used in the production of a variety of medicines. Experts from the USA and Europe have used this medicine to treat glaucoma. Later they noticed the positive effect of the product on eyelash growth and started to use it more widely. The medicine has an affordable generic option known as Careprost Eye Drop Plus .
Careprost Eye Drop Plus Manufacture by:
Careprost Eye Drop Plus 3ml (Bimatoprost) solution is manufactured by Sun Pharma (INDIA).
Eyelash Hypotrichosis Means:
Hypotrichosis is a condition or a situation that is accompanied by intense loss and fragility of the eyelashes. This problem can be both acquired and congenital. In the case of congenital Hypotrichosis, eyelash loss is connected with an unbalanced level of trace elements and vitamins that enter into a woman’s body along with food.
Such disease is mainly aggravated by external factors, for instance: prolonged eyelash extension, prolonged exposure to sunlight, as well as the use of contaminated decorative cosmetics from synthetic components that aggressively affect the structure of hairs.
Significant Hypotrichosis problem causes include radiation exposure. And although Hypotrichosis does not entail fatal consequences and a critical effect on the woman’s body, it is connected with high aesthetic discomfort, which directly affects the female’s self-confidence and her psychological well-being.
To diagnose this situation, doctors recommend using special means that have a stimulating effect, such as Careprost plus eye drops 3ml. It helps eyelashes resume growth and reproduce processes of the follicles and significantly strengthens the bulbs. This eye solution can be used by almost all women and has a very few contraindications.
Glaucoma is a group of various eye diseases that have a different origin. All these types are combined by common signs and symptoms:
- Violation of the regulation of fluid pressure inside the eye (intraocular eye pressure), resulting in a gradual harm to the optic nerve, leading to the onset of blindness.
Glaucoma is a common disease; older men and women are more likely to deal with the problem. However, this does not mean that glaucoma disease does not generate in children and young people- they may get congenital glaucoma, which affects both male and female with the same level. However, the symptoms of congenital glaucoma are often erased (there is neither an increase in intraocular pressure, nor visual impairment) therefore, often glaucoma treatment starts late, when the problem has already progressed and only laser surgery treatment can help the person. Fortunately, congenital glaucoma is not much common.
This is a multifactorial disease, and its occurrence requires a number of reasons (risk factors). Common reasons of glaucoma disease such as: Heredity, Individual anatomical features or Abnormal eye structures, pathology of the cardiovascular, Nervous and Endocrine systems.
Is Glaucoma Treatable?
There are still different opinions in medicine regarding what can be considered a complete cure for glaucoma. What can be considered a complete cure for glaucoma? There are three highly acceptable opinions regarding this matter:
- Glaucoma’s eyes cannot be completely cured since vision will not be restored to 100% even after laser surgery.
- It can be considered treatable: the patient is healed if he ors he was able to stop further loss of vision and degradation of the optic nerve:
- Glaucoma problems will be treated in the future when they find a method for reproducing dead nerve receptors.
Nowadays, there are surgical and conservative medicine that can completely eliminate the deterioration of vision, reproduce its sharpness and clarity. Modern medicine like: Careprost 0.03% plus glaucoma eye drops can cure degradation processes in such a way that glaucoma disease does not have a significant impact on the patient’s life.
How does Careprost Eye Drop Plus work:
Bimatoprost 0.03% the active ingredient of the eye drops, is a fatty acid. Its main quality is physiological activity: it affects the breakdown of lipids and the digestibility of various components, such as: calcium. Due to this property, it produces hair follicles and helps achieve active growth of eyelashes. The eye drops actively nourishes the eyelashes from the deep roots. The composition penetrates the bulbs, stimulates blood circulation, increases metabolism and fastens the growth of eyelashes and increases their number. In addition, it saturates them with color, enhancing your look more vivid and expressive. With this remedy, you can forget about expensive salon procedures or eye care products and false eyelashes. One dropper of the solution lasts up to two months! Forget about embarrassment and discomfort! A few drops of this unique eye drop solution can give you longer, thicker, darker and dense eyelashes that nature could not reward.
Way to use Careprost Eye Drop Plus :
- Way to use in Glaucoma:
One or two drops are used in the injured eye only one time every day. Commonly, use at night. If you wear contact lenses, take off them before applying eye drops. The time and duration of treatment should be determined by your healthcare provider. Do not use double of the medicine- incase of therapeutic use of the eye drops, their use for eyelash growth is not recommended.
- Way to use for Eyelash growth:
- • Cleanse and dry your face, take off contact lenses, and wait until other skin care products are absorbed.
- • Hold the dropper horizontally while using one drop of the medicine on it.
- • Slightly lean your head back shut your one eye and draw the drop of the applicator at the base of the eyelashes of the upper eyelid from the inner to the outer corner of the eye. Repeat the same procedure on another eyelid. The eye drop medicine should be applied only to the upper eyelid. Avoid getting the eye drop on the lower eyelid to avoid fast hair growth in this area.
- • Wait a few minutes, allowing the medicine to absorb into the skin of the eyelid, and wipe off its excess with a soft cloth. Use the Careprost Eye Drop Plus once a day before bedtime. The eye medicine (Careprost Eye Drop Plus ) is safe, nothing happens if eye contact occurs. The first noticeable changes occur after 2 to 3 weeks of use. The full effects are achieved after 10 to 12 weeks of using the eye drop solution.
Overdose: Contact your ophthalmologist (eye doctor) as soon as possible if you suspect an overdose of Careprost Eye Drop Plus .
Miss Dose: A miss dose of Careprost Eye Drop Plus should be applying as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is near the time for the next dose. Do not apply double the dose (Careprost Eye Drop Plus ) for next time if you missed once.
What happens if I stop using Careprost Eye Drop Plus :
The effect will not last forever. Eyelashes will come back to their former state when natural exchange occurs. To maintain the effects, it is enough to apply the eye medicine 5 to 7 weeks.
Why Careprost Eye Drop Plus does not work at me?
If you notice no eyelash improvement after applying Careprost Eye Drop Plus 3ml solution for two weeks. This means that you are not using this medicine properly:
- Irregular use of Careprost Eye Drop Plus :
The result occurs only when you are applying the proper dose of the eye medicine every day without interruptions. The eye medicine should be applied one time at night.
Beware of the oil residue after makeup removal, which makes a thin layer or film on the skin. Through this layer, the eye medicine will not be able to absorb to the base of the hairs and there will be no result.
- Long-term use of Careprost Eye Drop Plus without a break:
Eyelashes already got used to the active substance and they do not give the same reaction as the first time. In case of regular use, it is necessary to take a gap for 60 to 80 days.
- The use of Careprost Eye Drop Plus , vitamins and dietary supplements that affects hair growth including eyelashes: for instance: aspirin, paracetamol, ibuprofen etc.
Not to use: Careprost Eye Drop Plus :
Never use Careprost Eye Drop Plus 3ml medicine if you are hypersensitive to the ingredients. Symptoms of hypersensitivity will appear after the first use of the eye medicine. If the remedy occurs an allergic reaction (Itching, Discomfort, Pain, Increased Lacrimation, Dry eyes, Redness etc) stop using it.
Other contraindications for Careprost Eye Drop Plus are:
- Minor age
- Chemotherapy treatment
- Eye health disorder
- Conjunctiva inflammation etc.
Do not use the Careprost Eye Drop Plus solution if the skin of your eyelids is injured until it is completely cured.
This eye care medicine can be used with any medication; however, sedatives and anesthetics reduce its effect. If you daily use synthetic medication, do not start applying Careprost Eye Drop Plus without consulting a physician.
Common Side effects Careprost Eye Drop Plus :
As we know every drug has some side effects. So, here we discuss some common side effects of Careprost Eye Drop Plus solution. If you experience the below mentioned side effects then you should go to the doctor as soon as possible.
Careprost Eye Drop Plus side effects are:
- Eye pain
- Change in vision
- Eye discharge
- Eye swelling
- Redness eye
- Burning or itching eyes
- Lips swelling
- Dizziness etc.
Benefits of generic Careprost Eye Drop Plus 3ml:
- The eye medicine is natural and has repeatedly confirmed its effectiveness. It makes eyelashes longer, thicker, dense and darker.
- The eye solution was developed as a medicine for glaucoma, which means it has undergone numerous examinations or tests, so it’s safe and effective is also proven.
- The dropper is convenient and lasts for a long time, and it comes with an applicator for gently applying the solution to the eyelashes.
- This eye medicine gives guaranteed results, which will become noticed in a couple of weeks, and the maximum effect will be experienced in 12 to 15 weeks.
- You will save on cosmetics and cosmetic procedures such as eyelash extensions (with this eye medicine, they simply will not be needed).
How to store Careprost Eye Drop Plus :
Careprost Eye Drop Plus is very easy to store, a patient can store it after follow the below mentioned instructions and guidance:
- Keep it dry place
- Store it away from the sunlight.
- Store cool and dark places.
- Store it away from the children.
- Store it in the original pack. Etc.
Myths about Careprost Eye Drop Plus :
This eye medicine is a hormone.
Truth: the Careprost Eye Drop Plus medicine penetrates to the root of the eyelashes and enhances metabolic processes. That is why eyelashes become thicker, longer, darker and dense.
3 ML of Careprost Eye Drop Plus medicine is not sufficient to get a visible result.
Truth: One bottle of Careprost Eye Drop Plus (3ML) medicine with proper use lasts for 2 to 3 months. The first result is visible or noticed after 2 to 3 weeks. You will see the maximum result after 12 to 15 weeks.
If you use this ophthmulation solution (Careprost Eye Drop Plus ) several times a day, you can fasten the growth rate of eyelashes.
Truth: This is a waste of time and money. It is enough to use eye medicine once a day. For greater savings, the product can be applied only to upper eyelashes. When you blink, it falls on the lower eyelid. So one bottle of the Careprost Eye Drop Plus will last even longer.
Generic Careprost Eye Drop Plus Online Store
You can buy generic Careprost Eye Drop Plus for eyelashes and glaucoma from our online pharmacy. The order of Careprost Eye Drop Plus 3ml will be delivered right to your doorstep. The eye care medicine (Careprost Eye Drop Plus ) has passed strict international certification and has the necessary documentation.
We offer you to pay attention to the cost of this product presented in our online pharmacy- we offer the lowest price for Careprost Eye Drop Plus on the website. We are able to achieve this due to direct deliveries without intermediaries. The operation of the pharmacy is transparent; the ordering process is quick and easy. We regularly offer promotions and discounts schemes that help you save more. Our pharmacy experts will consult you if necessary.